2108 Roosevelt Avenue
Northern Cambria, PA 15714
Cell Phone xxx.xxx.xxxx E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Electronic portfolio available at: http://technologyinpieces.com/?page_id=33
I am an organized and self-motivated individual that prides himself on versatility. I am goal oriented, always aiming to achieve the highest quality of work while accomplishing tasks within a rigorous timeframe.
- University of Advancing Technology – 2007 – 2012
Tempe, Arizona – Bachelor of Computer Science in Network Security
- Can work in sensitive environments with professionalism and confidentiality.
- Proficient in various operating systems such as Windows XP Professional, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7 Ultimate, and Virtual Machine Workstation
- Understanding and securing home networks via hardware and software.
- Experience in Photoshop, Audition, and Vegas
- Skills in creating and managing various profiles within social media circles.
- Vast knowledge in computer hardware and external devices.
- 12 years personal experience of diagnosing and repairing computer related problems.
- Versatile in many software programs such as Microsoft Office, Wireshark, and Nessus.
- Awareness of various malware, virus, and other malicious threats.
- Ability to design websites with the idea of basic security.
- Great flexibility in working and communicating with others in a team environment, but also able to work independently to accomplish tasks.
- Focus on quality and attention to detail, quick learner with the ability to obtain and accomplish goals.
- Comfortable learning, embracing, and adapting to the inevitable advancements in knowledge and equipment.
Nes-Bits • Northern Cambria, PA 15714 • 10-01-99 – Present
Personal business, responsible for various services and repairs for a variety of clients
- Created successful business that has maintained steady clients while creating reasonable profits
- Continued to learn and adapt to new technology changes and applied myself to different methods
- Successfully conducted services such as building PCs, identifying errors in hardware and software, troubleshooting general computer issues locally and globally, and setting up or fixing home networks
Web Design • 5-15-11 – Present
- · Successfully created and designed websites for two businesses.
- · Maintaining website integrity on a monthly basis
Podcast Host/Editor • 3-20-12 – 7-5-12
A successful side project for an up and coming online radio station that included the hosting and editing of two podcast shows.
- · Duties included hosting and editing the shows on a weekly basis.
Internet Marketing • Northern Cambria, PA 15714 • 07-01-10 – 1-01-11
The use of the Internet for sales and marketing of products and affiliations
- Learned various aspects of Internet Marketing and executed several small promotions
- Designing websites
- Learned details in Search Engine Optimization, advertising, and affiliating
Tech Writer • 03-01-10 – 9-20-10
The creation of a blog that focused on news and reviews in all forms of technology
- Created a small fan base that were informed on the latest news and events in the tech world
- Strengthened writing skills
- An achievement of having reached over 500 hits a day
- Coding and marketing knowledge that can be carried on into future projects
Fernlea Flowers • Homer City, PA 15748 • 03-01-2005 – 03-01-2007
- Multitude of responsibilities including the understanding and usage of computers to set automatic water timers, monitor temperature patterns, and creating spreadsheets for various plants and chemicals
- Learned the infrastructure setup between the computers and the devices out in the fields